Windmill Hill Medical will be moving back to normal operations from Monday 22 June.
We have instituted a number of changes ensure that your visit to us is as safe as possible, and these include:
- New Automatic glass doors for no-touch entry;
- Automatic temperature check on arrival;
- Hand sanitising stations and a new "spaced" waiting room
To assist us to provide as safe environment as possible we ask that you:
- Only arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time
- The patient and a maximum of 1 other person will be allowed to enter the practice to ensure we can maintain social distancing;
- You follow all directions on the signage and from staff;
- If you are UNWELL with ANY INFECTIOUS SYMPTOMS that you do not enter the practice and call 6776 0080 to make an appointment in our dedicated clinic
We look forward to seeing you.
Telehealth appointments are still available where appropriate. Please call 6776 0080 to book as this appointment type cannot be booked online.
Life threatening emergencies call 000
For non-urgent after hours medical assistance:
- Health Direct 1800 022 222
- National Home Doctor Service 137 425
- Tas After Hours
Results Line (2-3pm)
0499 317 565
If you would like to transfer your care, download and complete both the "Patient Transfer Form" & "New Patient Registration Form" below in downloadable forms and return to the practice.